David joined Gresham in 2018 and has over 7 years’ corporate finance experience.
David has worked across a number of industries including infrastructure, natural resources, mining services, health and real estate.
Prior to joining Gresham, David worked at Paxon Group.
David holds a Bachelor of Laws degree (Distinction) and Bachelor of Commerce degree (First Class Honours in Finance) from the University of Western Australia.
Selected experience includes:
- Woodside on the merger with BHP Petroleum
- Minnovare a portfolio company of Viburnum and RCF Jolimont, on its sale to Hexagon
- MPC Kinetic a portfolio company of SCF Partners and Viburnum, on the sale of Kinetic Logging Services to Epiroc
- Iluka on the demerger of Deterra Royalties
- Perseus on its US$150m corporate debt facility
- Perth Airport on capital structure, credit rating refinance and capital markets
- Infratil on the sale of Perth Energy to AGL