The Gresham AIP V Feeder Fund is open for investments. A first close occurred in September 2022, with fundraising continuing in 2023-2024.
- Founded in 2007, and with key offices in Paris, London and New York, Antin Infrastructure Partners (Antin) is a leading Sustainable Infrastructure firm focusing on contemporary infrastructure investments across Europe and North America.
- Antin has raised €30 billion¹ with over 50% of all deals across its prior flagship funds being exited as at 30 June 2023.²
- Sustainability is at the core of Antin’s DNA which targets four (4) key investment thematics of energy and environment, telecommunications, social and transportation.
- Antin undertakes a value-add investment approach looking to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns whilst incorporating a highly disciplined investment approach.
- Antin has developed a highly impressive track record over a circa 14 year period across its prior flagship funds which have delivered a realised gross multiple of 2.7x and a realised gross IRR of 23% as at 30 June 2023.³
- Antin Infrastructure Partners Fund V will follow this established investment strategy and process and Gresham has partnered with Antin to establish a Feeder Fund for local wholesale investors to obtain an efficient access point to the Antin Infrastructure Partners Fund V opportunity.
- The Feeder Fund is open to applications from wholesale clients only and is subject to the detailed information memorandum and fund documentation available on Gresham.iplatforms.com.au.
¹ Source: Antin Infrastructure Partners, ‘Fund V Introductory Presentation’, October 2023. As at June 2023, across all seven funds raised to date. Also includes co-investment capital raised to date as well as capital raised to date in Fund V and NextGen I which remain active in fundraising.
² Source: Antin Infrastructure Partners, ‘Fund V Introductory Presentation’, October 2023. Across flagship funds: Fund I, Fund II, Fund III and Fund IV. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
³ Source: Antin Infrastructure Partners, ‘Fund V Introductory Presentation’, October 2022. As at 30 June 2023. Realised across 15 exits to date from flagship funds. Gross IRR and Gross Multiple do not reflect management fees, carried interest, taxes, transaction costs in connection with the disposition of realised investments and other expenses borne or to be borne (or deemed borne) by investors in the Antin prior funds, which will reduce returns and, in the aggregate, are expected to be substantial. Net IRR and Net Multiples reflect management fees, carried interest, taxes (excluding individual investor taxes), transaction costs in connection with the disposition of realised investments and other expenses borne or to be borne (or deemed borne) by investors in the Antin prior funds.