Gresham Distribution Partners
We provide value-adding fund placement and distribution services to leading domestic and global fund managers
About Gresham Distribution Partners
Gresham Distribution Partners provides capital raising representation and related services to both Australian and international funds management businesses, leveraging its deep links across each sector of the Australian and New Zealand investor and asset consultant communities
Consistent with the broader Gresham approach, Gresham Distribution Partners looks to achieve superior financial outcomes for the funds management clients we represent. This is achieved by providing value adding services to talented investment professionals who are focused on investment thematics that create superior risk-adjusted returns for investors.
Distribution services for leading fund managers
Gresham Distribution Partners provides institutional-grade distribution and related capital raising services designed to deliver material growth in our clients’ assets under management, including:
- Feeder fund vehicle structuring work and creation for local wholesale investor access points to leading global fund managers
- Initial fund thesis and investment strategy ‘deep dive’ and competitive market positioning
- Fee level market analysis and structuring
- Capital raising roadshows across targeted investor audiences including both the institutional and wholesale markets
- Strategic engagement with asset consultants for ratings outcomes
- Ongoing post-investment key client and asset consultant relationship management services
- Compilation and hosting of thought leading educational investment seminars
- Build-out of manager brand and strategy profile via physical market interactions and on-line marketing initiatives
- Funds management investment policy review and/or creation
- Strategic re-positioning of fund offerings and investment strategies
Gresham Distribution Partners offers expertise across all investment vehicle types favoured by sophisticated investors, including funds, co-investment scenarios, separate account mandates, direct and syndicated investment opportunities.
Incubation infrastructure & services for new funds management boutiques
Gresham Distribution Partners is also well positioned to facilitate the incubation of new funds management boutiques by utilising the existing infrastructure and resources of the broader Gresham Funds Management business, which can offer:
- Working capital to support the incubation of new funds management businesses
- Initial investment capital to provide alignment and support the track record of the new fund vehicle
- Full institutional grade capital raising services
- In-house legal, finance and accounting support, including AFSL compliance
- Office accommodation and IT support
Gresham Distribution Partners operates under the existing Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) of Gresham Partners Capital Limited [AFSL No: 247110], which has been licensed for over 30 years.
Background & Approach
The senior personnel within Gresham and Gresham Distribution Partners have significant capital raising experience across most asset classes, having led successful capital raisings in excess of over A$7.7billion and directly raised in excess of A$3.0 billion over the past 7 years¹ across fixed income, private debt, infrastructure, renewables, private equity, venture capital, real estate, agriculture, market neutral and long/short equities strategies.
Gresham Distribution Partners looks to establish strategic, long-term relationships with the funds management businesses we represent and partner with.
1 Includes transactions executed by the deal team members prior to joining Gresham.
The Gresham Distribution Partners team comprise senior operatives experienced across a broad range of capital raising representation and related services and has the benefit of access to the Senior Advisors and senior personnel within the Gresham Group.