Oli joined Gresham in 2013 and is an Executive Director in the Corporate Advisory business.
Oli’s experience extends across a broad range of sectors and corporate finance transactions, including private and public market M&A, mandates at a corporate and asset level as well as capital raising and securitisation assignments.
A selection of transactions on which Oli has advised includes:
- Woodside on its merger with BHP Petroleum
- Lendlease on the divestment of Lendlease Services to Service Stream
- Lendlease on the divestment of Lendlease Engineering to Acciona
- Asciano on its $12bn takeover defence
- Challenger on the divestment of Challenger Bank to Heartland
- KKR on the acquisition of Pepper
- ING Bank on the divestment of its $4bn mortgage portfolio to Macquarie Bank
- BNK on the divestment of the Finsure mortgage broking business to MA Financial
- Catholic Super’s on the divestment of Mylife Myfinance Bank to Challenger
- Western Australia Government and Keystart on the divestment of a $1.4bn loan book
- Loanmarket on its acquisition of the PLAN, FAST and Choice mortgage aggregation business’s from NAB
- Legend Corporation on its sale to Adamantem private equity
- Thorn on its divestment of its debtor finance business to CML
Prior to joining Gresham, Oli was a member of the Australian Rowing Team, where he represented in the LM8+, 2008-2012.
Oli holds a Masters of Finance from University Technology Sydney and a Bachelor of Applied Science from the University of Sydney.